Saturday we celebrated Dane's 4th birthday, and my nephew Maddix's 2nd.
We had a super hero and pirate theme. The whole family came and I think everyone had a great time. I'm in huge debt to my sister-n-law Taylor for planning and executing such a great party- without her there probably wouldn't have been a party.
Here is my brother holding Samara- this was the first time he met her since they are living out of state now :( She took to him so easily. I think she knew he's a sucker and would her anything she pointed at- candy, cake, pizza, candy, candy, and more candy!
Cake number 1 -
Cake number 2-
This superhero energy boost station was a huge hit! For both the kids and those of us who are still kids at heart.
The bounce house was probably the best part of the party. The kids were entertained for hours. Even when the party was over my kids were in there playing until the man came to take it down.
Here is Samara in the bouncy. I don't think she stopped smiling the whole time she was in there.
Dillon is not really a super hero or pirate type kid. He wore a costume that suited him perfectly. And I think he looks adorable.
Maddix- the other birthday boy was Buzz Lightyear. Isn't he the sweetest. Don't be fooled he is turning two!

Cuties. What more can I say?
So have you ever opened a can of hot soda? Or tried to- well don't, because this is what happens. It explodes! You can't tell in this pic but grandpa was covered!
Karen and Emma (Karen's my cousin). I love that our family is close and we still see and enjoy even cousins. Now the next generation 2nd cousins are having fun playing together.
Here is one of those 2nd cousins- Lane
Peyton and Taylor, although not technically family they may as well be! They are in my book.
Hannah and Emma can't enough candy! I mean superhero vitamins, of course.
Callie, she had on the most adorable pirate outfit I've ever seen.
Uncle Derrell and Sladen
Aunt Brenda, Sladen, Maddix and my mom (Connie)
Me and Grandpa- I love this one! Not because it turned out good- but just because I love him.

Titus
My mom, and grandma
The lovely mommy to be- Tiffany
Uncle Ben holding Samara
Grandma Linda and Samara
Cake Time. Maddix didn't really like everyone signing to him. But it looks like Dane enjoyed the attention.


Heather and Samara

Pinata- this part of the party was a must for Dane. He had talked about having a pinata for about year. He even picked out the pirate one he wanted.




These two little ones are our youngest girls in the group. Samara and Jolie are checkin each other out- and were hoping they enjoy the years together with all the crazy boys!

Grandma and Chad

Hey now, Should I be jealous?

There's that smile again. It just brightens my spirit. When I see that little face smile at me like that everything else just goes away.
We really did have a great day. Oh yea, and by the way, that little boy made out like a bandit, or should I say pirate.
Thank you to our all family who made the day special.



Hey sweetie those pictures are ADORABLE!! I think you might have found your camera!
ReplyDeleteWe really did have a great day didn't we!
lots of love, mom