"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. " Psalm 19:14



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A weekend full of celebrations

Saturday started off with our first soccer experience. The boys loved every minute and keep asking if it's soccer day yet?



Then we were off to AAC's annual picnic. We had a nice time and got to meet (in person) two of the families who's blogs I follow. It was really great to see them and see their adorable little ones.


We watched a performance at the picnic- it was fun. The dragons got right in Dillon's face, he didn't like that part very much and hid behind me for a few minutes. There were also Kung Fu demonstrations and of course the boys want to do that now too!



The velcro wall


I'm not lookin so good here- but have to document that we were there.



Then Sunday we went to church and I was able to drop Samara off in the nursery for the first time! She did really well- thanks to Angie for holding her much of the time. ( Angie's my cousin and is on nursery duty this month so it helped me feel more comfortable leaving her with someone I trust).



Then we were off to my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party. Wow 60 years, they have set such a wonderful example for me on how to make a marriage strong and last through the thick and thin. I praise God for them and I'm so thankful for them today. My Grandma and Grandpa have passed down a legacy that I aspire to so that I can also pass it to my children. It's really that good- I am so blessed to be part of this family!


These two little ones are the newest members of the family. Lincoln and Logan born just three weeks ago. They are so precious- little miracles indeed!

Aunt Adrienne is holding Lincoln.

Taylor, my sister n law, Samara and Angie (the one who watched Samara in the nursery)


It's time to cut the cake!
60 Years and still having fun


Chad is so sweet. He played and wrested with the kids to keep them busy.



Chad with Sladen

Riley- the face says it all

9 great grand kids - so far!
Samara, Lincoln and Logan, Sladen, Dillon, Dane, Maddix, Riley and Jolie

4 Generations

All the festivities wiped Dane out!

PS Family members if you have any other good photos of the party I want copies!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having a great summer. Look forward to getting together soon.

    ReplyDelete