"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. " Psalm 19:14



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Praying for Orphans around the World

This is going to be late notice so I apologize, but I have to share it with anyone reading.  I have been following a blog called a place called simplicity. (It's one of my favorites)  Linny is the author and is calling for tomorrow (Wed) to be a day of prayer and fasting for the family's adopting and facing difficult situations.  As I reading my heart was beating so fast, I felt out of breath and I was crying- her writing is really that good.
Please read these two posts because she explains it so much better than I can and then join Linny and myself as we pray.
http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2010/09/why-does-it-have-to-be-so-hard.html
http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2010/09/why-does-it-have-to-be-so-hard-part-2.html

I have one friend in mind that I will specifically be praying for but if you also have a need send me a comment or an email and I will pray for you too.  If your comment seems personal please know that I will not publish it for everyone to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment