"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. " Psalm 19:14



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The boys start a new activity and we have a kitty cat!

For months now the boys have been asking to take karate classes.  Dane is just dying to punch something!  But I know nothing about Martial Arts and had no clue where to begin, there's about 10 schools within 5 minutes of us.  So two weeks ago when we were at Halloween with the Horses at the trick or treating area they were having people sign up for free giveaways.  So at all the martial arts places we passed I signed up for their giveaway.  Two of them called within a few days one offered us 7 weeks free, the other two free weeks.  So I went to both of them and checked them out and one of them just found a place in my heart.  Maybe because it's Tae Kwon Do and gives us that tie to Korea that we just can't help but love.  Maybe because of the instructor, I don't know.  I had some hesitations too- like the other place giving us 7 free weeks.  So through a series of emails and conversations I asked the instructor if he could match what the other gym was offering and he said no.  But I tried.  Chad and I talked, we took the boys to watch the class and see what they thought.  Then the instructor of the one I was leaning toward called and said he had spoken with his wife and they would like to offer us 8 free weeks!  Well, that made my decision easy.  So yesterday the boys had their first class dressed in their adorable uniforms.  Here are a few pictures.




 
Here she is, our kitty!



 Aunt Danielle makes an adorable big bird!

Cousin Liam and baby Ben (6 Weeks old)





3 comments:

  1. you got me......I though Dillon finally won...
    I love your "Kitty Cat" she is ADORABLE!
    Tae Kwon Do, looks great, great way for the boys so let off some extra steam and learn some great skills to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really thought it was a bit strange that you would get a cat! Ha! She is an adorable kitty cat! I would be interested in what you think about Tae Kwon Do after the boys have done it for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our boys enjoy karate and know yours will too. Samara is adorable in her costume.

    Isn't life grand??!!!

    ReplyDelete