As can be expected with me I have to combine Week 2 and Week 3 today. I did actually take the pictures on the correct day I just didn't have time to post last Monday.
Last Monday was a snow day and it was COLD- so Samara got to stay in her jammies all day! This was actually the first time since she's been home that she stayed in jammies. It was time for that kind of day.
This picture is Week 3- taken this morning. She is the most difficult child to get a picture of with her eyes open, but she looks cute anyway.
Wedding dress inspiration
12 years ago




She is so sweet. I love that little warm up she is wearing, so be sure to save it :) Hope you're all doing well, we miss you guys and are really going to miss being there for Dillon's birthday. Talk to you soon. ~Taylor
ReplyDelete