We received the video and pictures the agency sent to us! There were about 15 pictures and a 10 minute video. It was wonderful to see Samara in action and catch a glimpse of her personality. Samara seemed to be a bit shy and very interested in playing with the phone. She is now 18 lbs and 70 cm tall. She has 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom. Here is a little clip from the video. The English you hear is our agency worker. One lady is foster mom and the other I have no idea. Sorry about the poor quality it was a little difficult to get on the computer.
Isn't she sweet? Foster mom and Samara seem to have a wonderful relationship. I'm so glad to see how loved she is- I know it will be a hard transition for everyone. Foster mom is such a blessing to us because she is the one teaching Samara to love and trust, I just pray it will transfer to us smoothly and quickly.
Great video! She's so cute - such a little lady. It's great that she's standing and looks like she's getting ready to walk! Look out! We're so close now, it's nice to have the photos, video and health update to pacify us between now then. I should be getting mine any day now - I can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Brittany! That is beyond precious! I am praying for that transition for Samara and your family as well. Erin is fascinated by phones or anything resembling a phone too....who taught these girls to talk on the phone so young? :)
ReplyDeleteOh, my! She is so darling! I wonder if the other lady is your SW? Our SW was always around during our videos.
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful!!!
Very sweet! It's great to have photos and videos to help the time go by...but you should be super close now right?
ReplyDelete