"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. " Psalm 19:14



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We got word from our agency yesterday that Korea has submitted our paper work for Samara's Exit Permit- which is good- but there is one piece of paperwork missing (go figure!). We are in the process of trying to figure out how to trace down the missing paperwork and tonight we will be calling the Embassy in Korea (our agency has recommend this). I'm nervous about this call because it can be the difference in a no big deal we will get this sorted out quickly vs big deal and slow every thing down until the paperwork can be resent.

I'm still praying that we will be traveling to Korea in July but after the phone call tonight I will know more.

2 comments: