"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. " Psalm 19:14



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

North Pole

This was our first day that we went out and were gone all day. Samara did really well. She didn't love the 1 1/2 hour drive but with lots of food and toys we made it to the North Pole- Santa's Workshop. This is one of my boys favorite places to go so we try to go at least once a year- this year we had been waiting until Samara could come too.








This ride made me a little nervous- I thought she was just going to slide right out from under the fairly loose belt.
























We all had a great time together! I'm looking forward to our next family outing.

5 comments:

  1. So so cute! I am so happy she is doing so well. I haven't been to the "North Pool" since I was little. When we're there for our next visit we should try and go if possible, I know Maddix would love it as well. Hope you're doing great.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have been wanting to take Sean there...maybe we will head there over fall break. Looks like Samara is really comfortable with the boys. I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How my goodness Brittany how precious our those pictures!! It looks like you had a wonderful time and you all look like such a bonded family!
    I can't wait to come home and go with you all again and Maddix can't wait to be with his cousins! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE READY FOR A PLAY DATE. WOULD LOVE TO GET THE GIRLS TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is this?! Briar would LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete