We slip in a sippy of water/juice from time to time, but she mainly drinks it from a bottle. She hated the sippy at first and then we put some apple juice mixed with water and she figured out it was ok. She has her night time feeding still in a bottle. She LOVES her bottle - it might be a while before she's off if it completely. I have noticed that if she drinks from a sippy she doesn't drink as much as she does with her bottle. Weird, huh?!
I'm sure with time Samara will get used to a sippy. With Joye, if I introduce anything new, she just isn't down at first. Then she warms up to it after a while. I'm sure it won't be long.
How fun to read all about your trip. It brings back so many good memeories. You guys did a lot of things we didn't do... I want to go back and see some of those things!!!
I never would have guessed the DMZ would have those big, cheerful letters outside. It looks like Disneyland. :)
I put Christ first, family second, and hope everything else falls into place. I'm a mother to three. Two boys and a girl. We completed the adoption process and on July 6 2010 brought our little girl home from South Korea.
What a cutie! Glad she is doing GREAT!
ReplyDeleteWe slip in a sippy of water/juice from time to time, but she mainly drinks it from a bottle. She hated the sippy at first and then we put some apple juice mixed with water and she figured out it was ok. She has her night time feeding still in a bottle. She LOVES her bottle - it might be a while before she's off if it completely. I have noticed that if she drinks from a sippy she doesn't drink as much as she does with her bottle. Weird, huh?!
I'm sure with time Samara will get used to a sippy. With Joye, if I introduce anything new, she just isn't down at first. Then she warms up to it after a while. I'm sure it won't be long.
She is so beautiful! She looks like she just loves her brothers already... so happy for all 5 of you!
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture...so sweet and I'm glad things seem to be going well. June has the same dress as Samara...too cute.
ReplyDeletePS. Dillon and Samara look alike.
ReplyDeleteHow fun to read all about your trip. It brings back so many good memeories. You guys did a lot of things we didn't do... I want to go back and see some of those things!!!
ReplyDeleteI never would have guessed the DMZ would have those big, cheerful letters outside. It looks like Disneyland. :)
Congrats!!! Samara is so very cute!