"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. " Psalm 19:14



Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Pictures

New pictures finally came! We opened an email with three new pictures today and all I can say is, "Oh my gosh, she is the cuttest little thing ever". She's wearing a little dress that we sent her along with the hat and is playing with some mittens we sent. I don't know where she got the doll but I think it's adorable. I'm so excited- I think this can sustain me for a least a few weeks.



15 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! She is beautiful...it's nice to receive these pictures during the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her, love her, love her!! She is adorable. I cannot to squeeze her in my arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. What a cutie! She's cute in her referral pic, but she has really changed! She looks really dainty and the dress is adorable! Congrats on the new pics and update!

    Hopefully this month will bring some GREAT news for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you've heard it before, but she is beautiful especially in red. I know you were thrilled to get those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those some of the clothes you sent over?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for 1. not reading the part about the "wearing a little dress we sent her" and 2. commenting 3 times. :) I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful! Samara will fit in with your family perfect. We're praying she will be here really soooooon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her eyes!!!!! She is absolutely adorable. Pictures do help to soothe the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's adorable!! It's great to see pictures of your daughter who will soon be home :) I can't wait for Samara & Camille to play together. Camille will help show her the ropes on tea parties, dress up, and dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is too cute! LOVE her in that little hat! Praying for your journey every day... and hers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! I can comment :) Again, she is beautiful. She literally looks like a little doll. She's perfect. Sooo glad that you received your update and the photos. Hang in there with the wait, hopefully they will get moving with the EPs and we'll all be traveling soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is precious!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is absolutely beautiful! I sure hope she is home soon!

    ReplyDelete