"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. " Psalm 19:14



Monday, June 7, 2010

A Father's Day Idea


I recently attended my last MOPS group meeting for the year and the kids made this adorable craft for their Daddy's. I wanted to share the idea in time for you to make it too! The piece of wood was painted first then the kids feet were painted and stamped onto the wood (and isn't it sweet that the wonderful MOPS workers left room for Samara's foot print in the middle) While the paint is still wet they sprinkled sand over the top and glued on the shells and note. In case you can't read the note it says God gave me a daddy to teach me to pray and guide me footsteps along the way.
I'm planning to call the State Department later this week (I'm trying not to get to anxious) and see if Samara's Visa Interview has been scheduled. If I find something out I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment