We have booked our airline tickets and are leaving June 27th and coming home July 6th. Tickets are pretty expensive right now and these dates were the cheapest we could find. I hate to wait even a day but it gives us a chance to get all last minute things done this week- and make a wedding cake (YIKES!)
The guest house was not available for us to stay in so Eastern booked us at the Hotel Seokyo. It is only a few blocks from Eastern and I know a few other family's that stayed there and really liked it.
Our first meeting with Samara will be Tuesday the 29th at 10am! We can not wait to go.
Wedding dress inspiration
12 years ago

Yipee!!! How are the boys feeling? It will be so fun to see pictures of your whole family!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Can't wait to see you with your sweet Samara! Praying for a safe trip!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see Samara in your arms.
ReplyDeleteEastern is very nice. I'm sure you'll be glad that you stayed there.
Have a wonderful time! I wish I could do it again!!!
That is sooooooo exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip - I can't wait to read about you meeting Samara and the rest of your journey. So exciting!
ReplyDelete