


Project 2: The boys work in the back yard to remove an ugly wall
One of Dillon's favorite things to do is help daddy with projects.


Project 3: Wedding Cake
The bride surprised the groom with this R2D2 groom's cake. They both are huge Star Wars fans.
Here is the front before we attached the legs
Here is the back
The Legs
Both bride and groom are musicians so this cake was perfect for them (let's hope!)
Here it is with the top finished

Now, the really crazy part- getting them to the site safely. We had about a 45 minute drive.
Whew, we made it!! What a relief.
Now I can focus on packing my bag and going to get my little girl!
And by the way, I couldn't have made the wedding cakes without the help of my mother in law and husband- they are the creative ones, I just like to bake!

Her room is adorable! Wow, it is here. I am praying!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a week! Good luck with the trip to Korea, we are praying for you all!
ReplyDeletewow - girl, I know just watching you made my head spin! You did an amazing job ! STOP doing such amazing work or more people will ask you to make their wedding cakes too!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures of the boys!
can't wait for July 6th to arrive to meet our precious little GrandDAUGHTER Samara... already love her dearly...
Samara's room is so cute, love the butterflies on the wall. I had no idea you made cakes...very impressive and I'm sure the drive over was scary. My sister makes cakes too so I know how much hard work you guys put into them and the stress of making sure they get their in one piece. Happy travels...sleep if you can on the plan, bring comfy shoes, be adventurous while over there and enjoy... I'll be praying about your journey and looking forward to hearing about your return.
ReplyDeleteBrittany & Chad.... I was sittin' in church praying for you today and Samara too! Can't wait to meet her and I am praying for her foster mother also, that the transition will go smoothly. Love you all!
ReplyDeletewow! i'm so impressed! can't wait to hear all about your trip!
ReplyDelete