She is getting big, but still totally adorable! I LOVE that she's into the phone. So cute. It's nice that we're getting photos, videos and hopefully health updates now - it will help pass the time. Then. . . we go get them!!! Hang in there just a little bit longer. Happy Mother's Day. :)
She is absolutely beautiful. What a perfect Mother's Day gift, right? I hope you get to go sooner than expected, you never know.... we miss you guys so much and seeing pictures like this makes us that much more home sick (not that she's home quite yet but I'm sure the mood around your house and tomorrow with family will be so chipper). Anyway enjoy your day tomorrow.
What a cutie! Looks like you will have a little 'talker' on your hands! TOO adorable. Glad to hear that you are next! I know it's been a LONG haul and it's so great to see the end! Happy Mother's Day!
I'm so happy you received some new photos...what a great mother's day gift. She is so sweet and cute! I'm hoping thing will move quickly for you!! I'll be watching your blog!
I put Christ first, family second, and hope everything else falls into place. I'm a mother to three. Two boys and a girl. We completed the adoption process and on July 6 2010 brought our little girl home from South Korea.
She is getting big, but still totally adorable! I LOVE that she's into the phone. So cute. It's nice that we're getting photos, videos and hopefully health updates now - it will help pass the time. Then. . . we go get them!!! Hang in there just a little bit longer. Happy Mother's Day. :)
ReplyDeleteBritt-
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful. What a perfect Mother's Day gift, right? I hope you get to go sooner than expected, you never know.... we miss you guys so much and seeing pictures like this makes us that much more home sick (not that she's home quite yet but I'm sure the mood around your house and tomorrow with family will be so chipper). Anyway enjoy your day tomorrow.
Love,
Taylor
What a cutie! Looks like you will have a little 'talker' on your hands! TOO adorable. Glad to hear that you are next! I know it's been a LONG haul and it's so great to see the end! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll!!! I am praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you received some new photos...what a great mother's day gift. She is so sweet and cute! I'm hoping thing will move quickly for you!! I'll be watching your blog!
ReplyDelete