Since we can't sleep past 3 am it is giving us lots of time to post! I've always wanted to be an early bird but it's not quite as fun when nothing opens until at least 10am -and then things really get going in the late afternoon. We don't seem to make it past about 7pm so we're still a little mixed up- I can't imagine what it will be like for a baby to switch their sleep cycle.
Ok so this one will be short, I just wanted to post two videos from our visit yesterday so that you can hear Samara laugh. It's so cute.
Wedding dress inspiration
12 years ago

That is seriously the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!! She is so cute and has taken to you guys so soon!!
ReplyDeleteAw Brittany that is just SO cool! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLOVE HER!! and love you guys. Enjoy your time in Korea!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that your visit has gone so well and that you will have her the afternoon before you leave, that is wonderful to hear! She is adorable and you both look so natural and at ease with her!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious... I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat great video - thank you for sharing! She seems to already love you both! What an amazing time...
ReplyDelete