HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAMARA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! In just a few short weeks we can sing it to her in person. We will have to celebrate a " Got ya Date" Lots and Lots of Love, Mom
Just wanted to tell you that we saw your sweet Samara today! We were going through the logistics of when we get Joye and there she was! Walked right by us. I recognized her right away! Her Foster Mom gave her a quick kiss and they were off! Just thought I would let you know! She is SUCH a cutie! Hope to see you on your way VERY soon!
I put Christ first, family second, and hope everything else falls into place. I'm a mother to three. Two boys and a girl. We completed the adoption process and on July 6 2010 brought our little girl home from South Korea.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAMARA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
In just a few short weeks we can sing it to her in person. We will have to celebrate a
" Got ya Date"
Lots and Lots of Love,
Mom
I have been thinking about you guys today! Hopefully she will be home with you soon. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Samara! I'm hoping you'll find out soon that her VI was scheduled!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Samara!!!
ReplyDeleteMommy and Daddy will be there soon.
Just wanted to tell you that we saw your sweet Samara today! We were going through the logistics of when we get Joye and there she was! Walked right by us. I recognized her right away! Her Foster Mom gave her a quick kiss and they were off! Just thought I would let you know! She is SUCH a cutie! Hope to see you on your way VERY soon!
ReplyDelete